Tag Archives: research suggests that only 2% of people can multitask effectively. As for the remaining 98%? They’re actually lessening their productivity w
Leave a comment
August 13, 2012 by Volamoot at Mashable!
Pride yourself on multitasking? You may need to take a closer look at how you tackle your to-do list. Despite …